An ebook reading experience like you never had before!!
Never used 1DollarScan before? Then start here!
If you already have a 1DollarScan Account
AND an Evernote Account, then click here!
If you already have a 1DollarScan Account,
but not an EVERNOTE Account, then click here!
When your order delivered, its order info will be uploaded to Evernote, including:
- Book Title (File name)
- Number of books and sets
- Download URL
- Total amount you paid
- Order Confirmation Number
- Request date and Scan date
- Thumbnail of books [*1]
Automatic Upload just after Fine Tune completed. [*2]
- Up to 50MB of each file for Evernote Premium Users [*3]
- Up to 25MB of each file for Evernote Regular Users [*3]
Enjoy eBook reading on Evernote Client
Anytime, Anywhere on Any device
At 1dollarscan MyPage, you can set up Evernote Account. When you click "Set Up Account", you will access the Sign In page at Evernote.
If you have already set up your Evernote Account(1. above), every time you request Fine Tune, the Fine Tuned file will be uploaded into your Evernote Account automatically.
- In order to upload Thumbnail of the Book, Users need “Book Title Option” for their order and the “ISBN” should be inputted in the file name correctly. Platinum membership includes Book Title Option for all orders.
- Users need to request Fine Tune for each book in order to upload the Fine Tuned file to Evernote Account. If request Fine Tune for multiple files, those Fine Tuned files will not be uploaded.
- Please make sure that you have enough storage size for your Evernote Account
- The file size after Fine Tune should be less than 50MB for Evernote Premium user, 25MB for Evernote Regular user per transaction.
- Even if the size of a Fine Tuned file is less than each of size limitation, it might NOT be uploaded because of the size limitations for monthly transaction of your Evernote Account.